- Voltronic references below refer to Axpert, MPP Solar, Mecer, Kodak, etc. inverters.
- Deye references below refer to SunSynk and Sol-Ark inverters.
- Configurable alerts/email notifications (Jan 2024).
- Add Automation rule table functionality.
- Add sourcing of European EPEX day ahead spot prices.
- Add support for Huawei SUN2000 inverters.
- Add support for Solis RHI inverters.
- Add support for Felicity Solar IVEM/IVPA inverters.
- Add support for 5KVA hybrid FiveStar inverters.
- Add MQTT setting to configure when energy totals are reset to zero.
- Support for more settings of Luxpower inverters.
- Support for more settings of Megarevo inverters.
- Support for more settings of MUST PH18 inverters.
- Support for more settings of Sumry inverters.
- Support to read Upower UE Li battery range via Voltronic LIB protocol.
- Support to read SunStonePower Lithium battery via Modbus protocol.
- Support reading Growatt TL3-X external grid meter grid/load metrics.
- Add Growat SPH/SPA "Export limiter" and "Export power rate" setting.
- Add support for additional charge settings of InfiniSolar inverters.
- Add USB Serial battery reading advanced settings to customize how data is interpreted.
- Add "Resample totals" function to configuration -> storage page.
- Show both DC and AC temperature of Deye inverters.
- Improve processing of energy totals so that it updates every minute.
- Improve how total battery, grid and load is calculated on parallel Growatt SPH and TL-X inverters.
- Improve reading an SRNE inverter that is already being read by a WiFi dongle.
- Correct issues with reading USB serial battery protocol 37.2 and 37.4.
- Correct detection of specific new Voltronic King/MKS2 inverters.
- Correct incorrect inverter grid mode reading of MUST PH18 inverters.
- Correct total calculations during day/week that daylight savings adjust.
- Read all MPPT inputs of Growatt TL-XH and TL-XH-US.
- Make inverter settings retained messages on MQTT.
- Correct issue with reading multiple Felicity Solar batteries.
- Correct Bluetooth network setup where it clashed with specific cases of 10.0.0.x network IP ranges.
- The "Output source priority" setting has been renamed/corrected to "Work mode priority" on Growatt SPH and SPA inverters. This can break MQTT integrations that use this setting.
- Backup and restore of historic data.
- Eskom load shedding schedules.
- Support to read Felicity Solar LPBF battery via Voltronic LIB protocol.
- Display JK BMS highest, lowest and average cell voltage.
- Visual improvements when displaying multiphase or low/avg/high values.
- Add setting to convert temperatures to Fahrenheit.
- Add more setting support to Voltronic inverters.
- Add support for latest SunSynk battery RS232 protocol
- Add support for SRNE Split-phase inverter
- Add support for Deye 3 phase high voltage inverter.
- Add support for Megarevo inverter setting changes.
- Add support for parallel MUST inverters.
- Add support for grid export of the MUST inverters.
- Add peak shaving setting support of Deye inverters.
- Add forgot password page for local password.
- Improve error messages when unable to connect to batteries.
- Improve setting support of Growatt SPH, SPA, TL-X and TL-XH inverters.
- Show temperature of each inverter in charts.
- Support different modbus addresses with Growatt inverters.
- Simplify display of Deye work mode settings.
- Correct issues with setting Voltronic charge current settings on some models.
- Correct issue where Pylontech cycles aren't updated.
- Correct issue where certain settings editable in web UI is not editable via MQTT.
- Correct issue where HomeAssistant device_class voltage and current not sent through MQTT.
- Correct issue with Deye auxiliary load power calculation.
- Correct issue where only master battery is read via modbus protocol on some battery models.
- Charts now use site timezone instead of browser timezone.
- Support latest firmware of EG4 6000EX and 6500EX.
- Add support for Luxpower inverters.
- Add support for MPP Solar Hybrid V3 30K inverters.
- Add support for more settings for Growatt SPH inverters.
- Add support Growatt SPF lithium battery type settings.
- Add read only settings for Growatt SPA inverters.
- Add setting support for Sumry inverters.
- Add power management for Sumry inverters.
- Add support for Polarium SLB batteries.
- Add support for latest Trophy batteries.
- Add support for latest Hubble AM firmware.
- Add more setting support to InfiniSolar V inverters.
- Add ability to manually cycle USB power on boards and USB hubs that support it.
- Home Assistant energy metrics now uses total_increasing state_class.
- Improve robustness of Daly connections.
- Improve metrics from Growatt MIN/MOD/MID/MAC/MAX inverters.
- Refresh USB devices in background to better handle cases where it takes a long time.
- Correct load gauge not refreshing on dashboard.
- Add support for Megarevo inverters.
- Add support for Must EP range.
- Add support to read Pytes batteries via console port.
- Add support for latest SOK and Trophy battery protocol.
- Add setting support for Growatt SPH range.
- Reading multiple Daly BMSs via a single RS485 line.
- Support Deye timer grid/gen charge, export limiter and solar export setting changes via MQTT.
- Add Deye "Load percentage" metric.
- Add more settings and power management for MUST inverters.
- Add Voltronic King "Operation logic" setting to control ECO mode.
- Dashboard now show PV for the day and week instead of last 24h and 7d.
- Add page to view linux kernel USB devices and log under Configuration -> System -> View detail.
- Add initial support for the Hubble AM5 range.
- Correct weekly total PV reading on dashboard.
- Correct Orange PI 3 LTS MQTT potentially unreadable via local network.
- Correct Orange PI 3 LTS Totals page grid/battery export/import.
- Various fixes for adjusting inverter settings via MQTT.
- Correct Deye 3 phase battery temperature reading.
- Add WiFi country code selection to network configuration.
- Upgrade of underlying frameworks and libraries.
- Basic support for EASUN SMG II and PowMr inverters that use with RS232 WiFi dongle and SmartESS app. Select inverter type "Sumry".
- Support for most important setting of Must and SRNE inverters.
- Support for adjusting more Deye and Voltronic settings via MQTT.
- Correct temperature reading of USB serial protocol.
- Support for SRNE inverters. Many EASUN, PowMr, Midnite Solar DIY, etc. are rebranded SRNE inverters.
- Support for MUST inverters. Schubart and a few other inverters are rebranded MUST inverters.
- Support for changing inverter settings via MQTT.
- Support for Giter battery via Voltronic LIB protocol.
- Support for Trophy batteries via Serial protocol.
- Support setting an MQTT broker username/password.
- Support for Deye solar export, generator, grid charging settings and other metrics.
- Support for Voltronic Max 11kW inverter.
- Support to use a mixture of Voltronic USB direct and RS232 connections.
- Add advanced setting for Growatt SPH battery temperature multiplier.
- Correct an issue where Home Assistant Energy metrics weren't submitted on MQTT.
- Correct pack order with various USB Serial protocol batteries.
- Correct Growatt SPH 3 phase grid consumption/export metrics.
- Basic support for JK BMS via RS485.
- Basic support for Growatt SPH, SPH 3 phase and SPA inverters.
- Support for Deye 16kw inverter.
- Support for Dyness batteries via USB to Serial protocol.
- Support for multiple Daly BMS via a single RS485 adapter.
- Support for reading BlueNova BMAC via Voltronic LIB.
- Add protocol version metric to USB to Serial BMS.
- Add multiphase metrics for older InfiniSolar inverters
- Correct Daly BMS periodic "Invalid data received" issue.
- Correct incorrect display of Battery charge power from AC on Axpert MKS III and later inverters.
- Correct setting max AC charge setting which had issue on certain Voltronic inverters.
- Add initial support for Growatt TL-X inverter.
- Latest driver for Silicon Labs CP210X and MaxLinear XR serial chipsets to improve Growatt connectivity.
- Added Pylontech RS485 support when BMS baud rate is set to 9600.
- Added Voltronic inverter self consumption advanced setting for higher accuracy calculations.
- Added Voltronic inverter temperature multiplier advanced setting.
- Added dashboard battery display customization advanced setting.
- Added reading of Deye output frequency.
- Added reading of Deye 3 phase auxiliary port.
- Correct setting AC charge current on large Voltronic inverter models.
- Correct Deye 3 phase battery temperature reading.
- Correct zero PV power reading on certain 24V Voltronic inverters.
- Correct Daly BMS temperature by not including unconnected sensors.
- Correct EG4 battery state of health reported incorrectly as 50%.
- Discard corrupted data when reading Voltronic inverters by improving CRC checking.
- Support for multiple Daly and JBD BMS connections.
- Setting to invert Daly BMS current.
- Support for new EG4 lifepower4 model that doesn't have LCD. Use USB to Narada RS485 protocol.
- Support for new Axpert Max 3.6kW inverter.
- Support to set battery voltages of InfiniSolar Hybrid 3kW, 5kW, 10kW and 15kW.
- Added dashboard gauge maximum values under inverter advanced settings.
- Added new advanced settings for certain BMS and inverters to handle special cases.
- Added temperature and capacity metric to Victron VE.Direct battery monitoring.
- Correct PV current and solar priority reading of InfiniSolar Hybrid 3kW, 5kW, 10kW and 15kW.
- Correct detection of multiple Jakiper battery packs.
- Power management for Growatt inverters.
- Support for the Deye 12kw 3 phase inverter.
- Support for different modes of Deye auxiliary port: micro inverter, generator or smart load.
- Support for JBD BMS via USB UART/RS485.
- Support for Daly BMS via UART and RS485.
- Support for EG4-LL GYLL battery
- Wider support for USB to Serial RS232/RS485 batteries.
- Wider support for USB to Narada RS485 batteries.
- Added Bus voltage charts for Growatt inverters
- Added ability to set system time manually. Useful for users without internet.
- Individual battery metrics via MQTT.
- Setting to adjust MQTT topic prefix and device ID.
- Improve handling of modbus CRC errors.
- Correct totals page not working without internet.
- Added integration for HomeAssistant energy module.
- Added battery in/out and grid in/out to totals page.
- Support to set Growatt inverter settings.
- Support to set Deye grid/gen charge power management.
- Support to read Lithium Batteries SA via RS485 port and cable.
- Setting changes and power management of InfiniSolar Hybrid 3kW, 5kW, 10kW and 15kW.
- Added "Clear historic data" function on configuration page.
- Battery discharge rate per hour on dashboard if battery capacity is available.
- Correct capacity calculation for multiple battery packs via USB serial connection.
- Correct reading issue of Axpert MKS I/II in solar charging in standby mode.
- Support for EG4 LIFEPOWER4 GYLL battery.
- Support for Kodak Force battery.
- Support for Axpert Duo/Tri inverter.
- Support for Freedom Won RS485 via Voltronic LIB protocol.
- Wider support for Narada BMS variations.
- Wider support for USB to Serial BMS variations which includes certain Shoto batteries.
- Add charge/discharge metrics via Voltronic LIB protocol.
- Correct various minor issues with reading MPP Solar LV and LVX series inverters.
- Support for new "Solar first" mode that blends PV and grid as seen on Axpert MKS III.
- Improve robustness of reading Pylontech batteries.
- Individual Pylontech battery metrics. View screenshot.
- Individual Narada battery metrics. View screenshot.
- Added support for Voltronic LIB BMS protocol.
- Added battery temperature chart for serial RS232/RS485 BMS connections.
- Added more Growatt charts and and read only settings.
- Added calculated grid values for InfiniSolar super inverters if it doesn't have a grid current sensor.
- Show 100% state of charge when Pylontech BMS reports higher (in certain scenarios up to 103%).
- Correct interpretation of BMS connection data of Voltronic inverters with BMS connection.
- Correct fault code display in certain scenarios of Voltronic inverters.
- Correct Deye power management settings to include grid/gen charge.
- Setting changes and power management for Deye inveters.
- Added support for MPP Solar LVX6048 inverter.
- Added support for Fox ESS battery via modbus protocol.
- Added support for latest generation Narada batteries.
- Added initial read only support for Growatt settings.
- Added pages for reboot, shutdown and upgrade procedures.
- Improve Growatt grid calculation.
- Improve calculations of "Emulated BMS".
- Speed up device boot time by +-30%.
- Reduce bandwidth usage when browsing app.
- Correct utlity charge setting change issue.
- Correct parallel number detection with Axpert Max. Fixes after Voltronic refactoring.
- Correct "this page isn't working" chrome error due to browser not storing cookie.
- Added essential load charts for Deye inverters.
- Added "Battery type" and "Charger source priority" Voltronic inverter setting for each parallel inverter individually.
- Added solar PV power MPPT 1 and 2 to charts and MQTT output of Voltronic and Deye inverters.
- Added support for Narada NPFC protocol.
- Launched new South America *.br.solar-assistant.io and Asia *.hk.solar-assistant.io proxy servers.
- Correct detection of MPP-Solar PIP-3024GK.
- Correct Deye essential and auxiliary load calculation.
- Correct grid calculation for InfiniSolar V2 inverters.
- Improve robustness of RS232 serial connections of Voltronic inverters
- Improve robustness of Victron VE.direct BMS connections.